Pool Pavilion Reservations
Pool Pavilion Calendar
If the pool pavilion has been previously reserved for a certain date, it will show up here. Please check the date you wish to reserve before making a request. The pool will be closed from March 18 – May 18, 2019, for remodeling. The reservation form is below the calendar.
Pool Pavilion Location
Request the Pool Pavilion
When requesting a Pool Pavilion reservation, you are agreeing to the following terms, enforced by the Johns Creek Board of Directors and their acting agents:
The property owner or delegated tenant requesting the pavilion is responsible for the care and maintenance of the pavilion during its use. In order for the pavilion to remain clean and ready for use at the time requested by parties renting it, these instructions must be followed. The pavilion was inspected after its last use. If you find some damage or dirt for which you do not want to be held responsible, report it immediately, before your event, to the Board.
THE PROPERTY OWNER OR DELEGATED TENANT RESERVING THE CLUBHOUSE MUST ATTEND THE ENTIRE EVENT. PLEASE KEEP THE OTHER HOMEOWNERS IN MIND WHO MAY BE USING THE POOL AREA AT THE SAME TIME OF YOUR EVENT.
The party reserving the pavilion is responsible for the following:
- Decorations cannot be fastened to the walls.
- All decorations must be completely removed following the event.
- No smoking is allowed – this is a smoke free area.
- All surfaces must be wiped clean and all bathroom areas kept free of debris and personal items.
- All trash (cans, papers, etc.) in the immediate area picked up.
- All trash and garbage that does not fit in the pavilion trash receptacles must be removed.
- All fire and safety regulations must be met at all times.
- NO USE OF PROFANITY WILL BE TOLERATED.
- Posted pool rules must also be followed.
The user is responsible for replacement of any broken or missing articles of furniture. If any damage is done to the pavilion, cost of damage will be assessed as needed. If you disagree with any point, the matter should be taken up with the Board.
Johns Creek HOA Board